Being a member of the Boone County Historical Museum has many advantages!
- membership is tax deductible
- entitles you to receive our quarterly newsletter
- entitles you to take part in our quarterly General Membership potluck
- gives you free or reduced admission to over 250 museums throughout the country via Time Travelers Program
- give you free or reduced rates to all of the museums special events
- but most of all, your support helps us preserve our history for future generations
Yearly Membership Options
Family: $50 (parents and all minor children)
GrandPass: $35 (grandparents and minor grandchildren)
Senior: $10 (55 and older)
Apprentice Historian: $100.00
Business 1: $100 (1-290 employees/clubs/churches)
Business 2: $250 (21 plus employees)
Lifetime: $300 (one time payment/single or husband and wife)
Now, becoming a new member or renewing your membership is even easier with our online payment option.
Once we receive notice of membership, we will send you your membership card and corresponding information.
If you prefer, you can download the membership brochure by clicking here
Veterans with an Honor Rewards Card receive free membership. Are you a veteran? Need a card? For information click here
Time Travelers is a reciprocal membership network for historical sites and museums throughout the United States. For further information on Time Travelers Program click here